Aller au contenu

Erreurs lors de login

Bienvenue sur les nouveaux forums. Si vous avez des problèmes pour vous connecter avec votre login, certains caractères spéciaux présents dans les logins ont été modifiés dans le processus de migration, les logins avec les caractères "["
et "]" ont été remplacés par "!" par exemple. Vous pouvez aussi utiliser le formulaire de recouvrement de mot de passe avec votre adresse mail.

Il est également possible que des mots de passes aient été convertis lors de la migration, dans ce cas il vous suffit de redemander un mot de passe pour le réinitialiser.

Merci de votre compréhension ! :love:

Hädanfärd

• Veuillez vous connecter pour répondre
6 réponses à ce sujet

#1 OFFLINE   Hädanfärd

Hädanfärd

Premiers mots

• Membres
  • 4 messages

Posté 05 novembre 2010 - 11:42

Image IPB

BLÖD > http://www.sendspace.com/file/eyikhj

Blöd, fast track with jumps. Many hills. Be carefull and take care of boosts.

#2 OFFLINE   Deug

Deug

Maitre TM

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1 879 messages
  • LocationParis

Posté 05 novembre 2010 - 17:57

Heeeeey, old school guy  [yes]
Image IPB
Image IPB

#3 OFFLINE   Hädanfärd

Hädanfärd

Premiers mots

• Membres
  • 4 messages

Posté 05 novembre 2010 - 18:01

hej  :)
Trackmania 1.0 is the best.
I don't like the "new generation" tiles, such as tunnels, the mediatracker, and many useless tiles. Trackmania 1.0 has only the necessary stuff to enjoy.
By the way, the Yellow interface is really awesome  :D
The Shop was great. This was exciting to buy tiles there. I don't like the way you use the cooper on the newer Trackmania's.  :(
The car handeling is for pros, I enjoy much more driving on Trackmania 1.0 than racing on newer Trackmania's.  :wink:

#4 OFFLINE   Armixer

Armixer

TrackManiaque

• Membres
  • PipPipPip
  • 355 messages

Posté 05 novembre 2010 - 18:49

That's a nice map, a proof that few blocks can make good things ! (totally not looking at many over-blocked maps that are played online)

I do not agree that the newer additions are useless (I first played TM Power Up), but they are optional ! For example, I use mediatracker only to introduce the map ! ;)

Anyway, TM Forever needs the Awesome Yellow Interface ! Please, Nadeo ? :mrgreen:

Edit : I'm adding things to my message as you're adding things to yours, will I ever post my message ? :lol:
Anyway, you would be happy to know that TM on consoles features a shop ! ;)

About the car handling, I didn't notice anything wrong, and I've played many versions not necessarily in the right order...
L'informatique, c'est comme les plaques tectoniques...

#5 OFFLINE   Hädanfärd

Hädanfärd

Premiers mots

• Membres
  • 4 messages

Posté 05 novembre 2010 - 19:03

Citation

I do not agree that the newer additions are useless (I first played TM Power Up), but they are optional ! For example, I use mediatracker only to introduce the map ! ;)

I understand, but i only enjoy with basic tiles. I dislike the roadsigns, the tunnels, the mediatracker, and most of the tiles from united. I understand that people is using newer tiles, but I don't like them at all. This is just something about me :)

Citation

About the car handling, I didn't notice anything wrong, and I've played many versions not necessarily in the right order...

When I play, I feel like ... the handeling is easier on newer versions, and I dislike that. (and for the eyes, the doors was opening, that has a cool looking. It's better than 3D models in my opinion, but this is only to me).

#6 OFFLINE   du02

du02

Guide de la nation TM

• Membres
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7 968 messages
  • Location92XXX

Posté 05 novembre 2010 - 19:21

You are a dinosaur ! [yes]
Vénérateur accompli de skubidou
Image IPB

#7 OFFLINE   Hädanfärd

Hädanfärd

Premiers mots

• Membres
  • 4 messages

Posté 05 novembre 2010 - 19:32

Citation

You are a dinosaur ! [yes]

Yes, and I'm still plaing MegaDrive games, and proud of that  :mrgreen:   :D  
Seriously, I've done my second track. I can't get off Speed, but Rally and alpine are nice too.
Image IPB

Heresi > http://www.sendspace.com/file/khfhjl

Heresi is a 2minutes track, with various tricky jumps. You need to be pretty fast and drive without any mistakes. Some traps may be annoying. This one is harder than "blöd" and longer.

Image IPB

Hädanfärd > http://www.sendspace.com/file/fie1x4

Hädanfärd is another desert track. It's style is similar to "blöd" and "Heresi" but may be a bit easier. The author time is not that good due to some mistakes...

Image IPB

Sot > http://www.sendspace.com/file/1qxzff

Sot is an hard track. It's smaller than the previouses tracks, but the begin has an harder jump to reach. This track is different than the 3 previouses tracks, but in desert still.

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)